Sunday, August 14, 2011

Time to Shop

Well the girls made it through their first full day in the USA.  We had to go school uniform shopping…so I took them to Wal-Mart.  It was great!  They were surprised (understatement) at how huge it was.  We somewhat successfully got their uniforms (we still need more)


and then did a bit of food shopping.  They have told me that they both usually eat cereal for breakfast, so we headed to the cereal aisle.  Yasmina looked at all of the different boxes and put her hand to her forehead and said, “Oh my!”   I can only imagine what was going though their minds.  All those boxed and none looking familiar.  We ended up with Frosted Flakes and lots or fruit and some salad.  J 


For dinner tonight we had hamburgers and french fries. I think they liked it!  By 8:30 they were getting tired but they made it until 9:30 before they turned in. 

Tomorrow we are touring the school!  I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment