Sunday, August 21, 2011

So Far So Good

Well the girls have been here for just over a week now and I must say they are doing great!  It seems that each day gets better and better.  I am so proud of them!

Today they met with their AFS liaison, Cindy.  She took them out for ice cream and then back to her house.  I think they had a nice time. 

We had a lazy weekend.  We mainly just stayed at the house.  The girls were tired.  They caught up on some much needed sleep.  Saturday, Nanna and I went to Wal-Mart so she could get a volleyball and practice some.  She came home and put it away in her room.  However, Gus, our cat, has this issue with white round things, so he attacked it! 
Gus, the Attack Cat!
So Nanna’s brand new ball now has teeth marks all over it!  GRRRR!  That darn cat!  So now I need to go back to Wal-Mart and get Nanna a new ball!  Hopefully, this one will last longer than two hours!  Even though Nanna’s ball has teeth marks in it, it still works.  So she and Rodger went to the court and practiced!  J

Tomorrow starts a new week.  I hate that they must get up so early for school.  I will take them in the morning so that they can get an extra 30 minutes of sleep.  Friday is the first home football game and they are both looking forward to it!  Another first!  Keep your fingers crossed that this week is even better than last!

No comments:

Post a Comment