Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Home From Texas

Well the girls are home from Texas and they had a grand time!  I would like to say a great big Texas THANK YOU to my wonderful brother-in-law, Dan and to my awesome sister, Jami for everything!

The girls went in style out to eat at the Downtown Aquarium and to a Broadway musical, “The Best Little Whore House In Texas.”  My mother, my sister Jennifer and two of her children, Natalie and Jake and Jami went with them.  They had a blast!
Grandmother, Natalie, cousin Nanna, cousin Jake, Yasmina, Aunt Jami & Aunt Jennifer

Yasmina, Natalie & Nanna






Jake, Nanna, Yasmina & Natalie

They did a lot of swimming in the pool.

Natalie & Nanna

In the Hot tub

And even got to attend my great-niece’s
2nd birthday party!
Jennifer, Yasmina, Jake, Nanna & Natalie

Nanna, Yasmina, Natalie & Holden

They are home now and getting ready to go back
to their families in Europe. 
Time flies when you are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment